The Corporate Park, Vashi

  • Price ₹1.2CR/Onwards
16th Floor, Plot No 14/15 Sector 18, Vashi Opp. Pudari Press, next to Warna Dairy, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
For Sale Hot Offer

The Corporate Park, Vashi

16th Floor, Plot No 14/15 Sector 18, Vashi Opp. Pudari Press, next to Warna Dairy, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
  • Price ₹1.2CR/Onwards
RERA !

Advertiser for the project has shared and consented to publishing this detail. Propertymakkerz is only a media platform displaying information supplied by the source including state


Website: https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in

Project USP

  • 20 minutes from proposed new Airport
  • 5 minutes from IT Parks, Exhibition Centres all around
  • Astonishing double-height air conditioned entrance lobby


  • Project Description

    World admires success. “The Corporate Park” personifies success. A perfect business location, updated technology, indulging amenities, resourceful atmosphere for business; all underline its significance for the corporate world. Also, its perfection makes your decision of being here simply indisputable. Fortified with many more business enhancing excellences, the 18 – storied structure of the “The Corporate Park” will create a new landmark for futuristic commercial projects.

    It’s NOW or NEVER!!
    Last Opportunity to Buy Ready Boutique Offices at Irresistible Prices
    Pay 30% Now, Remaining 70% in EMI*

    PROJECT HALLMARKS:

    • Sea front views

    • Astonishing double-height air conditioned entrance lobby
    • Fully glazed elevation structure with entrance lobbies, lift lobbies and waiting lounge
    • 100% power back-up for common areas
    • 3 high-speed elevators
    • 20 minutes from proposed new Airport

    • 5 minutes from IT Parks, Exhibition Centres all around

    • Thoughtful Office Spaces

    • Double height AC Lobby

    • 18 storeyed structure

    • World-Class Security

    • Conference Hall
    • Society Formed


    Property E-Brochures

    The Corporate Park, Vashi Official Document

    • Address 16th Floor, Plot No 14/15 Sector 18, Vashi Opp. Pudari Press, next to Warna Dairy, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
    • City Navi Mumbai
    • State/county Maharashtra
    • Zip/Postal Code 400703
    • Area Vashi
    • Country India

    Details

    Updated on June 25, 2021 at 12:15 pm
    • Property ID: PM-26111
    • Price: Price ₹1.2CR/Onwards
    • Carpet Area: 458 Sq Ft Onwrds
    • Property Type: Commercial
    • Property Status: For Sale
    • Rera Number: Not Applicable
    • Possession Date: Immediately
    • Loan Offered By: ICICI, PNB and Other Major Financial Institutions
    • Construction Status: Ready to Move

    Floor Plans

    image

    Description:

    image

    Description:

    image

    Description:

    image

    Description:

    image

    Description:

    Overview

    Property ID: PM-26111
    • Commercial
    • Property Type
    • Not Applicable
    • Rera Number
    • ICICI, PNB and Other Major Financial Institutions
    • Loan Offered By
    • Immediately
    • Possession Date

    Loan Calculator

    Monthly EMI
    %

    Schedule Property Tour

    Your information

    0 Review

    (5 out of 5)
    Sort by:
    Leave a Review

    Leave a Review

    Compare listings

    Compare
    Bhairaav Group
    • Bhairaav Group