How To Apply For PMAY Beneficiary List!
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, additionally shortened as PMAY, is a leader conspire dispatched by the public authority of India. An individual qualified to apply for the PMAY (metropolitan) or the PMAY (rustic) according to the depicted capability can enlist online to profit advantages of the sponsorship. Be that as it may, the individuals who have effectively applied need to check their names in the PMAY recipient rundown to ensure they have been enrolled and are qualified for the public authority conspire.
It was dispatched on the 25th June in the year 2016 and put into execution by the Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA). The significant point is to help the Indian populace, which falls under the monetarily more vulnerable segments, low-pay endowment, and the center pay bunches by giving pucca houses till the year 2022. It incorporates ghetto tenants and those qualified for a metropolitan family.
This mission can also be considered as another progression towards the strengthening of ladies. According to the strategies, it is obligatory for the oldest ladies of the family to be the proprietor or co-proprietor of the house gave. According to the PMAY (metropolitan) strategies, a family who falls under the monetarily more vulnerable areas of the general public will cover 30 sq. mt. of the region. Federalism is the key factor used to execute the strategy. Focal help is given to the carrying out organizations through state and nodal offices. A wide number of alternatives relying on one’s pay, money, and accessibility of land are remembered for the rule to ensure the biggest number of poor populaces is covered.
Aims and objectives of PMAY
The honorable Prime Minister of our country has introduced the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna to be an important step in making the dreams of the underprivileged come true.
- Have made slum rehabilitation possible
The PMAY scheme mainly aims to rehabilitate slum areas into proper ‘pucca’ houses, also known as cement and concrete homes. These factors contribute towards the positive GDP of the country. However, the government also sees it as a possibility for slum dwellers to accept urban settlements and make proper use of the land available.
- A home for everyone
The scheme has facilitated a house for every citizen of the country. The government is aiming to construct 2 crore houses with a 1 bedroom, hall, kitchen accommodation. Notably, the construction work has already been started in certain states such as Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, etc. The Government of India is making possible efforts to provide the people with better living standards.
- Allowed even the EWS categories to afford their own house
Not just the urban residents but the rural citizens as well. PMAY scheme provides the subsidy to build a house of their own to certain sections of the society. These sections are divided based on their yearly income. These categories are – the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIS), and Middle Income Group (MIG) categories. The MIG is further bifurcated into MIG 1 and MIG 2. It also considers the members of minority groups such as scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, women, senior citizens, even widows, and members of transgender or LGBTQIA communities.
- Subsidized Interest rates
It is one of the highlighted PMAY benefits which provide leverage to the applicant. The government has launched a credit-linked subsidy policy to the PMAY(urban) and PMAY(rural) schemes. The major aim behind it is to increase the flow of institutional credit. This enables the rural and urban applicants to get a home loan under this scheme with much lower interest than any bank would provide under their regular schemes. They can as well get relief when paying off the loan.
As explained in an example- If a member of the above-mentioned economic group applies for a home loan, he/she will have to pay an interest amount of 8.40% per year, that too for a loan amount of ₹6, 00,000. An interest subsidy will be provided to the beneficiary’s loan account through the bank, which will reduce the principal amount on the home loan and EMI amount.
- Economic security for females
The PMAY urban and PMAY Rural scheme works for the betterment of women folk in the society. It encourages women to apply for home loans as well as become homeowners. Moreover, the policy mandates a married man to mention his wife as the co-applicant of the loan and the co-owner of the house, even if she has no role in financing the property. The main aim behind this is to secure the future of women, especially in situations of old age or widowhood.
- Offers eco-friendly housing
The builders and developers who have been given the responsibility for the project have got clear instructions from the Indian government to use eco-friendly methods in building the houses. The construction sites for this project cannot turn into hubs of pollution generation, causing damage to the air, water, and surrounding land. Sustainable building methods, good quality equipment, and raw material are being used to ensure that the need for renovation is not felt for a much longer period.
- Step by step instructions to Enroll for PMAY Scheme
So presently you have a total understanding of the advantages of PMAY and how the plan functions. Notwithstanding, the plan has an enlistment cycle first through which the candidate needs to enlist themselves to get the advantages of the plan.
The silver lining is that the interaction has been moved to online mode totally, subsequently making it simple for individuals to enroll either with their cell phones or with the assistance of a web bistro.
- Steps to Enroll
- Visit the formal Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna website through your web program – https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- On the top bar, you will actually want to discover a choice saying citizenship appraisal. On floating your pointer on it, a drop-down menu will show up.
- Select the choice or apply on the web. You will get 4 choices from here, out of which you should choose the one generally achievable to you.
- Then, at that point enter the subtleties, for example, Aadhar Card number and name according to Aadhar.
- Then, at that point you will be diverted to another page where the PMAY enrollment structure will be available. In the wake of filling the structure, check the disclaimer box, enter the manual human test code, and snap on save.
How to Check the PMAY Beneficiary List?
If you have already applied for the PMAY (urban) or the PMAY (rural) scheme subsidy, you are most likely to know already that the procedure has been shifted completely online to make it more feasible for the people as the government. The applicants can now easily track their applications and even check the beneficiary list online for rural and urban areas.
The below step by step guide will help you check the PMAY beneficiary list:-
PMAY (urban) beneficiary list
- To check your PMAY(urban) beneficiary list, visit the approved website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna through your internet browser – https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- You will see the search beneficiary option on the upper left hand of the page.
- Click on search by name.
- Input your Aadhar Card number as asked. If it is present in the PMAY beneficiary list, your name and details will appear.
- The information can be tallied, and approval of the application can as well be checked.
- PMAY (rural) beneficiary list
- There are two ways to find out the PMAY (rural) beneficiary list, and the applicants can use whichever is more feasible to them.
- With registration number
- Visit the official site for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna.
- There you will be able to see a portal to enter your registration number.
- This is the same number that one gets when they apply for the PMAY (rural) So that has to be entered.
- Click on the green button saying ‘submit.’
- If your registration number is present in the PMAY Beneficiary list, the details will appear automatically.
- Without registration number
- Applicants who don’t have their registration number handy can use an alternative method.
- Visit the official site for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna with the help of your internet browser.
- Here you will see an option for advanced search.
- Clicking on that, you will be redirected to another page asking for your specific details.
- Enter these details: District, State, Block, Panchayat, financial year and Scheme name.
- Other details such as name, BPL number, account number, sanction order, and father or husband’s name are added.
- If the details tally to those in the PMAY beneficiary list, you will then be able to track your application status.
How can you check your PMAY application status?
If you cannot find your name on the beneficiary list for the PMAY (Rural) or the PMAY (Urban), you can then check your application status online. This helps you find out if your application is pending, approved, or under reconsideration. There are two ways for which one can check their PMAY Urban or PMAY rural application status.
- By name, father’s name, and mobile number:
First and foremost, visit the official site of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Here on the upper tab, you will see an option citizen assessment.
Click on ‘track your assessment’ from the drop-down form.
Click on the name, father’s name, and mobile number option out of the two.
Here you will be needed to fill in your details like state name, city name, district name, your name, your father’s name, and your registered mobile number.
Once done, you can then click on submit and view your PMAY application status.
- By assessment ID
Visit the official site of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, which is – https://pmaymis.gov.in/
Here on the upper tab, you will see an option of citizen assessment.
Click on ‘track your assessment’.
Click on ‘By assessment id’ from the two options available.
Subsequently, enter the assessment id given to you at the time of application and the registered mobile number.
Once done, click on submit, and then you will be able to track your PMAY application, both rural and urban.